On 2011-06-09, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
> Guenter Milde <milde <at> users.berlios.de> writes:

> I added an exemple in my test file in bugzilla to show the spaces
> added in various situations:
> http://www.lyx.org/trac/attachment/ticket/7607/test_foreign_in_Flex1.lyx

> You may open it both with lyx-2.0.0 and the current svn lyx-2.0.1
> version to see what I mean.

I still have a lyx-svn version without the languages patch: the example
showed spurious space in Initial and Correction 1.

Exporting to LaTeX and fixing the extrasfrench definition, the spurious
space in Correction 1 vanished -- i.e. Correction 1 is correct.

> So to come back to the previous thread, if Enrico's patch is not
> applied, which one of the "}\n" strings in output_latex.cpp should be
> modified ?

Of course the one that leads to the un-escaped line-break before the
closing } of the code inset ;-)

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the code and cannot tell you
which is it.

Günter