Il 25/08/2011 00:00, Richard Heck ha scritto:
It appears that the long slumber of ftp.lyx.org is about to come to an
end, which means that LyX 2.0.1 can be released. I expect to do the
release work late Thursday or early Friday, depending upon the response
to this message. So: If there is anything anyone would still like to get
into 2.0.1, or if there are any must-fix bugs out there, please let me
know ASAP.
Just committed a patch to the Advanced F&R.

Also, in trunk we still have a segfault after recursive repaint with tables (see thread pertaining to forwarded message). I couldn't reproduce quickly the problem in BRANCH, although I did see some recursive repaint messages on the console as well, while trying to reproduce the segfault. So I don't know whether BRANCH is affected as well.

    T.
--- Begin Message ---