Il 27/08/2011 11:26, John McCabe-Dansted ha scritto:
On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Vincent van Ravesteijn<v...@lyx.org>  wrote:
According to john I caused the crashes while fixing the scrolling. That's
why I did not backport the fix.

I'd propose the attached fix, which doesn't trigger any (either sporadic
and endless) recursive repaint anymore on my Ubuntu 11.04 + qt
(4:4.7.2-0ubuntu6.2). If it's ok, then it would apply to BRANCH as well.

No, this will be the right thing to do. Andre told us to do this a while
ago, but never did it. We should listen more often to this poor guy.

John.. does this also fix your automatic testcases ?
It fixed the recursive paint.

I haven't really made regression tests.

So it's in: r39535.

If you can run some regression tests on branch and check whether this hurts branch anyway, let me know. FYI, I just tried on branch, and, as it is now, inserting a 5x5 table and playing a few seconds with it (window resize, scroll, click on cells) causes "Recursive repaint" messages on the terminal. After applying the patch, no more messages.

    T.