Le 18/10/2012 14:02, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Ah, then I don't understand how LyX handles imports. The Customization
manual does not talk about importing. Doesn't LyX use the converters
to convert the file to LaTeX and then use tex2lyx to import the tex
file?

Normally, the importation is done by tex2lyx using the -n flag, but I think that this support needs to be updated to the new world of module based literate programming.

The old way this "noweb mode" works is
1/ ensure that the class name is literate-something (now it would be ensure that some module is loaded and the module name should be passed to tex2lyx)

2/ when a layout starts with <<, change it to a layout with name "Scrap". This could be OK because the Sweave/knitr modules declare Scrap as a synonym for Chunk.

3/ transform [[something]] to ERT. I do not know what this is good for, presumably a noweb-only thing.

What is the difference between the Rnw files when you do this change?

No difference. In the recipe for reproducing, steps (1) and (2) are
the same.

You mean that the Rnw files are the same in the two cases? This is weird.