On 11/28/2012 06:21 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 27.11.2012 09:56, schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:

But how can i force that argument 3 is output after the text the users
enters in LyX?

Currently not possible. All command options are put before the paragraph, all
environment options after the environment name.

Is it technically possible to support such cases/do you plan support for this?

It shouldn't be too terribly hard to do this kind of thing, but I'd think it's a kind of polish for way down the road. For now, I'd think you could use the sort of trick we use to make beamer work: Define your own command that switches the order of the arguments, and make LyX use that.

Richard