Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> 2. We have the "LaTeXType" named "Bib_Environment". But this type is nothing
> more than adding  \begin{bibliography}{99}
> Thanks to your work we can get rid of the hardcoded "99" because we could
> redefine it using a  required argument for the bibliography environment
> instead.

It can already be modified, via "Longest Label" in the paragraph dialog. This
is analoguous with list environments. This situation (dialog vs. inset) should
be audited and improved eventually, though.

As to "Bib_Environment", I think it is used for more things. For instance to
identify \bibitems.

> 3. For some special cases one might need
> \name{required1}[opt1]{required2}
> So one needs the feature to specify that the first optional argument is
> output after the first  required one.

This should work with

Argument post:1
EndArgument