Am 28.12.2012 11:21, schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:

I have implemented now the possibility to place (inset-inserted) arguments
after the main (workarea-inserted) argument for commands.

Such arguments have the prefix "post:", i.e.
Argument post:1

Hello Jürgen,

as I promised I had a look and tested it.
I used this mechanism now for the multicol module and with it I could reduce the usage of TeX code a lot. But I found a bug: http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/8500

One further annotation: some arguments contain TeX code, like sizes, commands etc. it would therefore be helpful if one could use Passthru for certain arguments so that the user can there e.g. directly insert things like "\subWandt{0.4\linewidth}"

many thanks once again for implementing the argument mechanism - this helps so much and the result is much more user-friendly than what we had before.

regards Uwe