On 12/26/2012 01:03 PM, Nico Williams wrote:
Granted, if I had a faithful XML schema equivalent of .lyx then version changes could break my XSLs. But I could work around that via XSLs to deal with version changes, but I think that's quite tolerable (and no different than LyX's existing .lyx version change scripts).

You can always use the lyx2lyx script to convert a LyX file to whatever format you need.

In the meantime, however, perhaps my script can help you think about the schema of the LyX native XML format.

This will be very helpful, I think.

Richard