Am 18.03.2013 21:17, schrieb Vincent van Ravesteijn:

Before I come up with a planning and/or a feature freeze, I would like to know
what the status of
the current trunk is.

- What is the overall impression of current trunk ?

It works relatively stable. In my opinion the most stable trunk we had before a beta release. But we can expect that the nasty bugs will first be reported after we released a beta version.

- What features are in progress but needs finishing ?

I just committed my last feature for LyX 2.1.

- Which new features do you still want to put in before 2.1 ?

If the developers agree, I will add support for the Italian language variant Friulan. This is simple but a fileformat change.

regards Uwe