Op 19-3-2013 14:04, Richard Heck schreef:
On 03/18/2013 04:17 PM, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
Hi all,

As there seems to be a consensus about releasing 2.1. I want to ignite the LyX 2.1 release procedure.

Before I come up with a planning and/or a feature freeze, I would like to know what the status of the current trunk is.

- What is the overall impression of current trunk ?
- What features are in progress but needs finishing ?
- Which new features do you still want to put in before 2.1 ?

I really, really want to find time to deal with the cancellation of background export, but this is not a file format change and could go into any version.

Richard

I will share my work in progress on this with you soon.

Vincent