On 03/27/2014 07:15 PM, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
Hi all,

Do we want to setup the fixedinbranch, and fixedintrunk status for tickets. This means, we don't have to work with the keywords any longer. Then, you will have the following actions:

And we can also have more meaningful roadmap overviews.

I implemented this locally, so it is really possible to do.

Shall we investigate further ?

I thought about doing this a while ago. It would be a lot more useful. We also might change these to something like "fixedindevel" and "fixedinstable". The trunk/branch language is a leftover from SVN and is confusing to newer folks.

I also wouldn't mind doing something similar for some other keywords, e.g, os=???.

Richard