> I thought about doing this a while ago. It would be a lot more useful. We
> also might change these to something like "fixedindevel" and
> "fixedinstable". The trunk/branch language is a leftover from SVN and is
> confusing to newer folks.

If we can agree on proper names. "fixedinmaster", "fixedinstable" would be
my favorites then.

> I also wouldn't mind doing something similar for some other keywords, e.g,
> os=???.

That is a different beast. You would then need something new like
"component". I don't know whether that is actually possible.

 The fixedin* keywords are actually indicating the status of the bugs which
changes in time. The normal workflow is:

New -> fixedintrunk -> fixedinbranch -> closed(fixed),
or
New -> fixedintrunk -> closed(fixed)
or
New -> closed(fixed)