Pavel Sanda wrote:

> Georg Baum wrote:
>> a document with invalid header settings and data loss where argument and
>> index insets are mixed. I fixed these two problems at
>
> BTW how often this dataloss happens - only if index inset is present?
> (I ask whether immediate 2.1.(0.)1 release is needed or we can wait
> weeks...)

The invalid headers happen for all documents with the standard math package
settings. The data loss happens only if an index or label inset is present
(maybe there are other insets of this kind, but index and label are the ones
which occur several times in our own docs).

I don't think that an immediate action for 2.1.x is needed - I guess the
2.1.1 release will be quite soon anyway. The situation with 2.0.x is
different - we won't produce any further release there, and it is especially
adverstised to be able to read 2.1 files.

Georg