> We had in the recent past some abusive criticisms in the list, but that
> should not make us immediately adopt a defensive discourse when a new
> criticism appears, especially if it is constructive and detailed as here.

Let me stress, in case it has been conceived differently, that I am
extremely grateful for any feedback on the new UI, and I am aware that it
needs to be improved. Let me just rephrase that we cannot go back to the
2.0 UI (for the technical reasons I have explained in previous posts) and
that this UI was not changed for the sake of changing the UI, but since
this was simply unavoidable.

All feedback is received and noted.

Jürgen