I feel your pain Richard, I really do. Unfortunately, I am in a phase of my
academic life in which everything is on the "production" branch, so testing
of Lyx RC's for my documents was a big no-no. Couldn't risk loosing time.
So, sad as it seems, I only noticed these changes after Ubuntu asked me if
I would like to update Lyx to 2.1. :(

BTW, now I understand what Jurgen meant by "no need" to indent the
paragraph after a frame title for the text to remain within the "Frame". I
thought that by saying it was a "Frame" environment, the text would not
behave as a standard indented standard environment. My mistake.
Nevertheless, indentation gives a clear idea that this text belongs to this
"Frame". Anyways, as I continuously use "Theorems" (and derivatives), I
usually found myself indenting these environments into a "Frame", so
indenting standard text is kind of a natural extension for me.

Thanks for the hard work dudes. I will go back to my never-ending stream of
Beamer slides... ;)

Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com