Le 08/05/14 11:33, Helge Hafting a écrit :
This yields two bitmaps that can be combined to a bicolor string with no
changes to kerning or ligatures. Use part of one bitmap before the
cursor position, and the other bitmap after the cursor position.
Hopefully, the windowing system can do this with clipping, so it won't
be necessary to actually handle these bitmaps.

Yes, I plan to do clipping. However, I need to be able to hide a part of a string too; and I do not know how to do that.

Assume that I want to draw "abcde" and "bcd" is selected. Then I will draw the string twice:

* first by hiding everything before b and everything after d; this is plain clipping.

* second, I have to hide everything between b and d. This I am not sure how to do.