On 05/07/2014 01:27 PM, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 05:29:45PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Though, I just noticed an ugly difference with respect to LyX 2.0.
The background of math remains white when selecting. This does not
happen in 2.0, where the math background is set to the right color.
What changed here?
I do not know. I think we have a bug, but is is not related to my
str-metrics branch AFAIK.
This was changed at http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/7765b1c9/lyxgit
and the attached patch restores the old behavior. I think it should
be applied because this particular change seems to be gratuitous.
Richard, that would also be needed for the stable branch.

Yes, thanks. I just miscopied the other change. I've applied the fix.

Richard