Ronny Buchmann wrote:

> look at http://www.educat.hu-berlin.de/~voss/lyx/ (archived lyx tips)

Wow, what a comprehensive list of tricks! If the LyX developers feel like LyX
is feature complete, they should (first ask me ;-) and than) have a look at
your page. Thank very much!

> > *************************
> > \pdfoutput=1
> > \documentclass[pdftex]{MyDocumentClass}
> > \usepackage{graphicx,thumbpdf}
> > \usepackage{ae}
> > \usepackage[colorlinks,bookmarks,pdftitle={MyTitle},pdfsubject={MySubject},
> >             pdfkeywords={MyKeyword1,MyKeyword2},pdfauthor={Me}]{hyperref}
> > \DeclareGraphicsRule{*}{mps}{*}{}  % I am not sure what it does (related to
> > Metapost???)
> > *************************
> set it in the latex preamble
>
> but i agree, it would be useful if this would be auto generated by lyx
> (especially title, subject and author from the corresponding paragraphs)

Yes, and it should take just a few minutes for the LyX guys to add the lines in
the code. Manipulating the latex preamble is a task for experts, LyX users are
stupid (on purpose :-)).

Michael

Michael Schmitt                            phone:     +49 451 500 3725
Institute for Telematics                   secretary: +49 451 500 3721
Medical University of Luebeck              fax:       +49 451 500 3722
Ratzeburger Allee 160              eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-23538 Luebeck, Germany           WWW:   http://www.itm.mu-luebeck.de