On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 2:43 PM, Liviu Andronic <landronim...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 7:58 PM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
> wrote:
> > As far as I am concerned, I'd just like to land the scroll-reloaded
> branch
> > ASAP. It will not improve any more without testing.
> >
> > Who has plans for 2.2 that have not been executed yet?
> >
> What about the other GSoC projects? What are their status, and is
> their any chance that they could make it into 2.2?
>
> Below's the list of pending GSoC code, and principal mentors (from memory).
> 2014:
> - Round trip conversion between LyX and .docx formats (Stefano)
> - Interactive LyX (Tommaso)
>
> 2013:
> - Horizontal scrollbar (JMarc, and I suspect that this is the
> 'str-metrics' branch)
> - XHTML and ePub support (Richard)
> - UI Improvement and support for Non-Linear Writing (Rob)

Sorry for dropping off the radar---I have been going through some medical
issues  since the beginning of the year.
I hope  to integrate the lyx/odt  Gsoc work  into a future version, not
sure it will be  2.2.  I haven't really worked on the code since last  Fall.
font/multiscript issue that would require an external lua module for luatex.
ODT--> LyX is basically at the "proof of concept" stage

Cheers,

Stefano

Stefano Franchi

stefano.fran...@gmail.com <stef...@tamu.edu>