Lars> So you want untested features added to the stable branch...

Lars> I'll leave the decision with Jean-Marc, but I am not overly
Lars> positive.

I'm a bit unsure too. Dekel, is the bookmark code only a "side-effect"
or is it that you do not want to separate the patch in two? We already
had one new bug in 1.1.6fix1, and I really do not want to see another
one!

My thoughts for these fix release is to be overly cautious
(paranoid?). We really do not need new features there.

Where can I see the patch? Same for the bib stuff. I'd rather not have
the multiple bibliography stuff, since if we decide to change the way
it works before 1.2.0, we will be bound by what appeared in 1.1.6fixX.