Dekel> On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 11:17:50AM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Dekel> wrote:
>> I'm a bit unsure too. Dekel, is the bookmark code only a
>> "side-effect" or is it that you do not want to separate the patch
>> in two? We already had one new bug in 1.1.6fix1, and I really do
>> not want to see another one!

Dekel> It is hard to separate the patch to two. While it is possible
Dekel> to do, it involves a lot of work, and the chance of introducing
Dekel> a new bug is probably greater than using the patch as is.

>> Where can I see the patch? Same for the bib stuff. I'd rather not
>> have

Dekel> http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg18611.html

Hmm, is the important part of the patch the use of paragraph id, along
with the small cjhanges in Formref::updateBrowser?

>> the multiple bibliography stuff, since if we decide to change the
>> way it works before 1.2.0, we will be bound by what appeared in
>> 1.1.6fixX.

Dekel> I can disable the multiple bibliographies code with #ifdef's

Yes, I'd prefer that.