Le 18/10/15 17:01, Georg Baum a écrit :
What is wrong with the new alignment handling? It is IMHO confusing and not
needed, we have paragraph alignment. Look at the attached example: I set the
box alignment to centered, and the paragraph alignment to right. This will
produce \centered \begin{flushright} which does not really make sense. I
think we should try to be consistent and not offer different ways to do the
same thing unless there is a very clear advantage (which I do not see in
this case). Has this change been discussed on the list? If yes, then I
missed it.

I'd like to hear about reasons for this feature, but s you describe it, I think it should be removed.

I do therefore vote for removing the new aligment handling again. I have no
strong optinion whether we should prefer option 2) or 3). Basically we need
to decide which is more important: Old documents imported into 2.2 during
the last 5 months, or new documents created during the last 5 months? I
slightly tend towards 2), also because it is less work.

How much less work is it?