Le 19/10/2015 19:12, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Many tex2lyx tests have started to fail (before it was just 4 and we
knew why and I think Günter's recent commit might have fixed them?). Now
14 are failing.

Scott

I would have liked to help with tests, but when I tried to run "make alltests" before committing and tried to read various log files I could find, none contained useful informations. It was also before Günter's commits, so I assumed that it was normal that some failed. There really ought to be some documentation about tests. Did I miss it?

Anyway now I tried it again and before:

“Converting the following files failed: test.ltx, algo2e.tex, box-color-size-space-align.tex, CJK.tex, CJKutf8.tex, test-insets.tex, test-insets-basic.tex, test-memoir.tex, test-modules.tex, test-refstyle-theorems.tex, test-scr.tex, test-structure.tex, verbatim.tex, XeTeX-polyglossia.tex”

I see lots of diffs of the form

 #LyX file created by tex2lyx 2.2
-\lyxformat 497
+\lyxformat 498
 \begin_document
 \begin_header
 \origin roundtrip

and the commit ce933b1e14 has incremented the format to 498. Could that alone make the tests fail?

Guillaume