When I try to compile this file via the console or directly in MSVC I get always this error:

Building Custom Rule D:/LyXGit/Master/src/tex2lyx/test/CMakeLists.txt CMake does not need to re-run because D:\LyXGit\Master\compile-result\src\tex2lyx\test\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
Generating LyxTestFiles
The command "env" is either misspelled or could not be found
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" was finished with code 9009

Vincent, do you perhaps have an idea?

Well yes, there is no "env" command on Windows.

This is used in both "src/tests/CMakeLists.txt" and "src/tex2lyx/CMakeLists.txt".

Besides that, running is a nightmare:
- Somehow tex2lyx often deadlocks when outputting errors,
- I need to have python in the path,
- It complains about not finding git to run "git ls-files"
- I need ssconvert for Gnumeric
- It complains that I cannot convert fig formats to pdftex
- and more.

Vincent