On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 03:50:43AM +0100, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> The attached patch adds support for the modernCV features introduced by
> version 1.5 from April 2013.
>
> I think it is safe enough to support 2 years old features and would
> therefore like to put it in.

Do we have any policy on this? What have we done in the past?

> Since a style is added, this would be a simple fileformat change.
>
> OK to go on?

Uwe have you tried to run the tests yet? Can you please navigate to your
build directory and run the command

ctest -R "modernCV"

before and after you apply the patch. Do the results change at all?

If you get an error with the ctest command, please let us know what it
is. I know this is probably annoying for you and you do not have much
time, but actually the tests are meant to save time.

Scott