On 10/26/2015 07:42 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 26.10.2015 um 03:50 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:

The attached patch adds support for the modernCV features introduced by
version 1.5 from April 2013.

Attached is not the complete patch including lyx2lyx and I hope it addresses the tex2lyx tests as well.

If nobody sees a problem with this, I would like to get it in.

I'm no tex2lyx expert, but in this case the forward conversion is apparently NOT trivial, so I'd suggest that someone verify that no substantial change in the test files is needed---i.e., that we don't need to do more than update the version number. I'm not the person to do that, or I'd do it.

Richard