Le 06/11/2015 21:28, Georg Baum a écrit :
Guillaume Munch wrote:

Le 06/11/2015 09:06, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 06/11/2015 02:31, Guillaume Munch a écrit :

In terms of least surprise, I would add that both msword 2007 and
libreoffice 5 store the setting in the document and consider the
document as modified when it is changed (although strangely enough word
does not allow to undo the change via Ctrl+Z).

I check by sending to another computer that the setting is really
attached to the document and not the user.

Ah, I concluded the contrary by testing Libreoffice (4.4) using diff to
see if CT was recorded. According to my test, CT is not saved with the
document. Although ironically the save button gets enabled after
toggling CT!

Below is the diff. Does that contradict your experiment or have you just
tried it with Word?

libreoffice 4.3.3.2 stores the setting with the document as well:

<text:tracked-changes>

vs.

<text:tracked-changes text:track-changes="false">

in content.xml. I would be surprised if both versions 4.3 and 5 store the
setting and 4.4 does not store it.

Cannot reproduce. Enabled change tracking, made a change, saved, and got
<text:tracked-changes text:track-changes="false">. Disabled change
tracking, saved, and got <text:tracked-changes
text:track-changes="false"> again. Strangely, even enabling from the
document properties dialog does not change the situation, even though
then I expected it to be saved within the document. Maybe there is an
option to save within the file or not.