Am Dienstag, 17. November 2015 um 11:52:36, schrieb Scott Kostyshak
<skost...@lyx.org>
> On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 05:03:37PM +0100, Kornel Benko wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 17. November 2015 um 10:22:22, schrieb Scott Kostyshak
> > <skost...@lyx.org>

> > > I think it might be nice to have something like you propose, something
> > > like 'notInTeXLive' ?
> >
> > 1.) Hm, in the mean time I implemented nonstandard :(
>
> Fine with me. You're the one more active with the tests so you should
> decide. Please define "nonstandard" somewhere (Development.lyx?). If I
> get more active then we can discuss if I can implement notInTeXLive.

We have to
        1.) specify the various error conditions
        2.) give them some meaningful label
        3.) specify, how the test machinery should act
                (Günter started already with some ideas)
        4.) implement
        5.) describe in Development.lyx (good idea, I think)
This all deserves an own mail subject.

> > 2.) The testcases are not because of packages which are not in TL, but also
> > because of missing
> > (or not easy to install) system fonts.
>
> Good point.
>
> Scott