On 29/11/2015 5:38 p.m., Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 04:17:01AM +0100, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 29.11.2015 um 03:00 schrieb Andrew Parsloe:

Your alpha2 installer appeared *very* promptly. Did it incorporate the
late commit from Richard about updating bind and ui formats?
You mean this one?:

www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/1bf01a8ad307729fa486563d600ba9d8c2320368/lyxgit

This would not explain your problems because we have the script that should
convert to the right format. You copied a file in Format 1 into LyX's
directory and the question is if LyX is supposed to be able to read it
anyway or to convert it automatically. I don't know. So perhaps just file a
bug report.

Besides this it seems that I built the lyx.exe including this patch.
Note that we should be able to tell just from the binary. What does
Help > About say after "Built from git commit hash" ?

Scott
Built from git commit hash 5c35ebcd.

Andrew

---