Le 29/11/2015 16:20, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 11/29/2015 06:51 AM, Georg Baum wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:

On 11/28/2015 10:17 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

Besides this it seems that I built the lyx.exe including this patch.
This was not the plan and I hate git for this.  It is hard to figure
out what branch is now really used. I took Scott's file into my build
branch but it seems I compiled git master nevertheless.
If you do not pay attention to what the git advocates say ("it is easy to
switch branches, therefore you should use only one working directory for
several branches"), and use one separate working directory for master and
one for stable, then it is easy not to get confused.

I do this anyway---one tree for master, one tree for stable---for the
simple reason that it saves a lot of compilation time.

I use ccache to accelerate the recompilation between checkouts, it works well if you have some spare hard disk space.