On 11/28/2015 11:41 PM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 11:18:50PM -0500, Richard Heck wrote: >>> Today I
> found out that the LocalLayout in Additional.lyx was still
in >>> the very old format 7. I stumbled over this because in the
Spanish >>> version all insets using the LocalLayout code were broken.
a >> release. I've just done it for 2.2, at least for the English
manuals. > > Did you do it manually? Just to confirm, there is no
automatic way to do > it, right?

No, but it now looks as if the other reasons I was giving not to do
it---loss of exportability to 2.1.x---might be reasons not to do it
routinely.

Richard