| Lars> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: |
| Lars> >>>>> "Lars" == Lars Gullik Bjønnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| Lars> writes: | | Lars> Or lessen the mem consumption for a LyXText. |
| Lars> | What makes the bunch of the size of a LyXText?
|
| Lars> An empty LyXText is some ~300 bytes. Most of this is in
| Lars> different LyXCursors
|
| So, how would you explain the memory numbers I've been seeing. Note
| that these are not memory leaks, since purify did not complain.

Note that this is an empty LyXText... one it is used it probably grows
a lot.
espcially since each lyxrow is ~32bytes

but if you see memory growth just by moving the cursor in and out of a
tabular then something is wrong. And this hans nothing to do with the
size of structures. And purify will not handle a memory leak that is handled...

        Lgb