Am 09.01.2016 um 13:12 schrieb Stephan Witt:
Am 08.01.2016 um 13:15 schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>:

Am Freitag, 8. Januar 2016 um 13:09:38, schrieb Stephan Witt <st.w...@gmx.net>
Am 08.01.2016 um 11:53 schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>:

Am Freitag, 8. Januar 2016 um 09:10:00, schrieb Stephan Witt <st.w...@gmx.net>
OR (maybe)
     include_directories((BEFORE
       ${TOP_SRC_DIR}/src/tex2lyx
       ${TOP_SRC_DIR}/src/support/minizip)
     include_directories(${ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR})

Yes, this works too. BTW, what is "src/support/minizip“ for?
It doesn’t exist in the master checkout.
Why should "src/tex2lyx“ come before other includes?

Stephan

I suspected that ${ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR} includes "/opt/local/include“.

Yes, but what’s the gain of having "src/tex2lyx“ before other includes?

Don't know. Not my doing, ask Peter. I suspected, he had a reason introducing
it.

Peter, is the attached patch ok?

Removing the minizip should make no problems.

Stephan

I wanted to change as little as possible.

The removal of the BEFORE keyword did the job too.

Sure.