Am 11.01.2016 um 20:44 schrieb Georg Baum:

welcome back and a happy new year!

Thanks. The same to you.

As I wrote in the "questions" mail: I am pretty sure that using the sources
in 3rdparty instead of the precompiled binary dependencies will result in a
better build and less work. Please try to do that by setting the
3RDPARTY_BUILD option to ON in the cmake call and unsetting the GNUWIN32_DIR
variable.

I did this now as I wrote in the
Questions for Uwe once you are back
thread.
I had to delete CMake's cache first and re-run it from scratch. The 3rd party programs are compiled (with 134 warnings) but I don't get a DLL. Is this the plan - not to rely anymore on DLLs?

thanks and regards
Uwe