Am 13.01.2016 um 09:43 schrieb Stephan Witt:

What do others think?

Under these conditions I’d prefer the use of Qt 5.5.1 over a 5.6.0 too.

OK, I updated the batch script to use Qt 5.5.1.

Perhaps one relevant point here is that we have often released a new
minor version pretty quickly. Once 2.2.0 is out, we'll start to get bug
reports. 2.1.1 came out two and half months after 2.1.0, for example. So
we can always move to 5.6.x along the way. Obviously, we would want to
do some testing, but it would even be possible to release builds with
both 5.5.x and 5.6.x.

This is what I’ve thought too. The change of the Qt version from one
LyX patch release to another is not a real problem. But that
shouldn’t happen from beta to release version of LyX, IMO.

Stephan