Le 16/01/2016 17:06, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 07:45:35PM +0000, Guillaume Munch wrote:

However, this reveals new ways of creating an "after" cursor position:

* A visually-after cursor position appears with Ctrl+Shift+Arrows
(LFUN_*_SELECT_WORD of something like this). It remains a right position
after deselection, for instance by doing copy and immediately paste.

I could not reproduce this one.

I can reproduce it systematically.

1. New file
2. Type something in an itemize environment
3. Enter three times, get a separator
4. Place the cursor at the beginning of the document
5. Ctrl+Shift+Right until the after position is reached

optionally:

6. Do copy+paste, to get the same cursor position but with the selection removed.

* A logically-after cursor position appears when double clicking the
separator inset or the line.

This one was easy. It was also occurring when triple clicking. See attached.

It is somehow better, but it is very strange because the behaviour is not consistent: most of the time it selects the word before, but sometimes it selects the separator (i.e. separator is removed if I type a key). I get the second behaviour if I quadruple-click (!!) on the separator or after it (but this was not the only way).

Something else: if you place the cursor before a separator and press enter, the separator stays on the same paragraph. Is this voluntary?

Also, I was wondering whether we should remove superfluous separators in the DEPM. This would make a lot of sense to me. There are a lot of ways to get superfluous separators: if I accidentally press enter 3 times instead of 2 while all I want is start a new paragraph, or if I do copy-paste...

Guillaume