Le 24/01/2016 23:08, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 10:41:39PM +0100, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 06:36:03PM -0500, Guillaume Munch wrote:

Maybe we can go with the improvements you already made for beta, and commit
this particular patch to master after release.

Fair enough. Please find attached the next iteration of the patch in
case you want to evaluate it. Note that I could not solve the problem
that a separator may be randomly selected after multiple clicks.
However, I think that this is a minor annoyance.

I found the reason of this last quirk. The multiple clicks were not
the real cause but the fact that, while clicking, the mouse could have
been moved, even if slightly. Please try the attached patch. Now the
separators should really be unselectable (by alone).

Thanks for all these investigations onto bugs, I will now be testing this latest patch.