On 01/18/2016 08:30 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Hi Georg,

you added a new module "paralist". What is this for? Do you have a documentation how to use this module? I would like to have at least a small example files in our examples folder. This assures that the module will be usable in future (e.g. at least before a new release all examples files are compiled and possible regressions will this way become visible).
If you like, we can also link it to the special files in the Help menu.

If you don't have a documentation or no time, please give me a pointer to create this.

It provides an interface to the paralist.sty package, for which documentation is here:
http://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/paralist/paralist.pdf
The package is similar in spirit to enumitem, but does somewhat different things.

There are basically three new types of "lists":

1. "as paragraph": The \items are set as separate paragraphs, but as normal paragraphs, so without any special indentation.

2. "in paragraph": The \items are set inline within a paragraph, e.g.: (1) the first \item; (2) the second \item; (3) the third \item.

3. "compact": This "is just a compact version of the standard enumerate environment [with a]ll the vertical skips are set to zero".

I think the most widely used one here is "in paragraph". It's advantage is that you can still label these items and reference them.

Each of these three types works for description, enumerate, and itemize, so there are nine new environments altogether in the module.

There are also tons of optional arguments, as with enumitem, that can be used to perform various tricks, but these just have to be entered by hand.

Richard