Am 20.01.2016 um 23:26 schrieb Guenter Milde:
On 2016-01-20, Georg Baum wrote:
BTW, the enumitem module does not have one either.

Thanks for the remainder, the example was lying here for ages but now that I
can commit, it is in.

Ehm, who ordered this? Enumitem is already described in the UserGuide sec. 3.3.7 Customized Lists. Therefore a special file is not necessary. Moreover I also want to have at least a discussion if you think we need a separate file anyway.

For now I moved it to attic to keep the docs clean so short before a release.

sorry for being strict here at the moment and regards
Uwe