Am 01.02.2016 um 20:49 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:

I propose that we resolve the situation in master as soon as possible by
reverting the commit that is under discussion.

Wasn't it our goal in the past to keep the fileformat stable with the first beta release?

I don't understand the problem. A fix is in AND it works. So need to act. We all agree that the way such things are fixed need to be improved and we can do this for the next issue (agutex). There is no need to touch a working thing.

For me the important point is the user. He is happy if things are working and in my opinion LyX 2.2 is working quite well as it it.

Of course I want to have JMarc's fix for the table crash in before beta and my patch for the box issue is in my opinion safe as well.

The docs are almost ready, only a tiny bit of Japanese needs to be done. This can be committed anytime.

regards Uwe