Le 02/02/2016 23:23, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Am 02.02.2016 um 22:02 schrieb Guillaume Munch:

I am sceptical, since the other patches which made your software crash
were based against master. You can try again with the same diff since
InsetMathGrid.cpp with hash 12e871a... is now in master.

I tried your patch again and now it applied without an errors or
warnings.

I am surprised that it did not crash again! I think that you can still
open a bug report for your git client.

Moreover http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9944 does now not appear.

That's reassuring. I suspected indeed that something else was
responsible for such a bug.

I can now also see what you changed. You patch works fine for me so far.
I played some time with the AMS features in math.lyx.

So from my point of view I give a +1.
I cannot judge the technical details behind your patch, I can only tell
that it works.

Thanks for the review. Jean-Marc seemed also confident with such a patch
a while ago, but at this stage I would need somebody who would review
the discussion with Georg about this patch and say that they agree with
my points regarding the technical details. Otherwise this is going to
wait for 2.2.1.