Am 05.04.2016 um 10:16 schrieb Kornel Benko:

Recently someone probably merged the po files on a windows system.

Yes, this was me.
as described in our file README.localization I did:

"
- on Windows: either build the update-po target in MSVC
              or run the command: msbuild po\update-po.vcxproj
              (depending on the directory you are in)
"

Now the files have a mix of <CRLF> <CR> and <LF> terminated lines.

the update-po.vcxproj was created via CMake. So maybe there is a CMake issue so that the vcxproj file is incorrect.

thanks and regards
Uwe