On Wed, Apr 06, 2016 at 10:19:51PM +0200, Georg Baum wrote:
> Scott Kostyshak wrote:

> >> Unfortunately I overlooked something in the portuguese translation, I
> >> hope I'll get an answer today, so that I can finish this one and the
> >> update of the unreviewed languages tonight.
> >
> > OK.
>
> The current status is now (see the docs list for details):
>
> - Pedro Neves proposed some different translations for pt_PT (see
> pt_PT.diff). Since these were quite new I asked for a second opinion of
> another portuguese speaker, but unfortunately did not get one. My guess
> would be that the proposed change Lista => Índice is a good one, but I don't
> speak portuguese at all. I don't know about the change from Agradecimento to
> Agradecimentos. I don't think the change for Tableau should go in, I rather
> think it should be translated to Tableau like in es and pt_BR instead.

Let's go with your best guesses on this one. So put in the change for
Lista => Índice and do not put the Tableau one in. It seems you don't
have an opinion on the Agradecientos, so based on my one semester study
of Portuguese I will make a guess that that change should go in also.

> - Georger would like to translate Chart with Gráfico (see pt_BR.diff). Note
> that both es and pt_PT use Diagrama currently, and many languages their
> local version of diagram.
>
> All other languages are uncritical. I merged all new translations of the
> unreviewed languages, and for the already reviewed ones I kept the 2.1
> translations.
>
> I don't think that we'll get more feedback if we wait more, so we need to
> decide what to do with the changes proposed by Pedro and Georger: Are we
> going to apply them or not? Scott, please decide. From my point of view the
> layout translations are then ready for 2.2.0.

Yes please apply them (although not the Tableau one). After you apply
them, can you confirm once more that we are ready to go as far as the
layout translations?

Scott