Le 14/04/2016 18:41, Stephan Witt a écrit :
Am 14.04.2016 um 19:28 schrieb Guillaume Munch <g...@lyx.org>:

Le 14/04/2016 18:10, Stephan Witt a écrit :
Am 14.04.2016 um 18:18 schrieb Joel Kulesza
<jkule...@gmail.com>:

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Guillaume Munch <g...@lyx.org>
wrote:

Can you please try the attached patch?

That patch seemed to work to correct the issue in both places
(see attached). The font seems small (I'm not sure if that's
perception or reality).  Regardless, it is fixed width.  Thank
you! <Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 12.18.34 PM.png>

Good idea. I can confirm this. Though some refactoring should be
done, IMO. See the attached patch. This allows some consistent
tweaking of font site too.

Stephan

Thanks for your patch. Then it should probably more be as the
attached.

Yes, Qt < 5.2 doesn’t have the QFontDatabase::systemFont etc.

While googling I found this (and adapted it) for Mac:

Looks fine to me. Can you please make a patch out of it so that I can test?

The font size of 12 appears too big here.

I couldn’t come up with a solution to configure Qt system settings on
Mac. I already searched for something like that to solve the cursor
thickness issue (should be configurable too) and failed.

I'm more thinking of a local configuration issue. I do not
recommend keeping this font size line.

Yes, probably better.

I'm fine with the "#ifdef Q_OS_MAC"