Le 16/04/2016 20:49, Richard Heck a écrit :

As Scott pointed out, my previous suggestions for how fixes committed to
the staging branches should be handled in trac was silly. We can't reuse
"fixedinmaster" for 2.3-staging. I'm also not sure that we want to
introduce a new status "fixedinstaging" for such a short time.

Here, then, is a simple proposal: Any bug that is fixed in one of the
staging branches should get the *keyword* "fixedinstaging", and the
milestone should be set to reflect the appropriate branch. So fixes
committed to 2.3-staging should be tagged "fixedinstaging", with the
milestone set to 2.3.0. Fixes committed to 2.2.2-staging should be
tagged "fixedinstaging", with the milestone set to 2.2.2. Etc. This will
restore the /status quo ante/ briefly, which was workable if not
perfect. The only difference is that the keyword will not distinguish
what has happened where, but we can tell this from the milestone and
comments in the bug itself. There won't be so many of these that that
becomes a problem.

The fixedinstaging keyword is fine, however the milestones were already used to mean where I want to commit the patch next (i.e. 2.2.x). We cannot use that field to denote where it has been committed already (i.e. 2.3). (The comments in the ticket make that clear.)