Op 16 apr. 2016 21:50 schreef "Richard Heck" <rgh...@lyx.org>:

> As Scott pointed out, my previous suggestions for how fixes committed to
> the staging branches should be handled in trac was silly. We can't reuse
> "fixedinmaster" for 2.3-staging. I'm also not sure that we want to
> introduce a new status "fixedinstaging" for such a short time.

First of all, 2.3-staging should be master, and current master should be
2.2.x. (see another thread)

Besides that, what is wrong with a keyword fixedinmaster and a milestone
2.3 for things in 2.3-staging ? It looks perfectly fine to me: the bug will
be fixed in 2.3, but is not fixed for 2.2.x.

Vincent