Am 21.04.2016 um 14:30 schrieb Joel Kulesza <jkule...@gmail.com>:

> I can also reproduce (2.2.0rc1, 10.11.4).
>
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 8:17 AM, john kennan <jken...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can reproduce this (rc1, OS X 10.11.3, also on 10.11.3)
>
> Open the file, open the view source pane, click on the second line
>

> <kulesza_viewsource_crash.txt>

I can reproduce it too with 2.2.0rc1. But not in Xcode environment and not with
2.3.0dev.

The crash is in output_latex.cpp line 1321:

os << setEncoding(newEnc.iconvName());

Now I’m not sure how to proceed. I’ll try to reproduce the crash within Xcode
with older git state and bisect if I’m able to reproduce it there.

BTW, these crash reports are not very useful. A better one can be obtained
from the Mac OS X crash reporter window. Unfortunately LyX tries to be user
friendly and display the unreadable call stack itself and suggests this way
to post the bad one.

Stephan