Le 07/06/16 à 21:19, Georg Baum a écrit :
Pavel Sanda wrote:

Guillaume Munch wrote:
Any reason to want to get rid of boost completely?

Well, that's a long term wish. It is not nice to pack boost lib together
with our sources and someone need to care updating boost within the source
tree.

Updating is simple. It took me half an hour including testing, and if I did
not recieve a phone call in the middle it would have been ten minutes less.

I can confirm that when I removed other boost dependencies a few weeks ago, it was super easy.

But it is not nice to ship 18Mb of boost when our own source is only 11Mb.