Le 08/07/2016 10:10, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Thu, Jul 07, 2016 at 12:30:45PM +0200, Guillaume Munch wrote:

I can do that. Can somebody tell me (again?) which command line will run
the appropriate test?

The basics are:

# In a new directory (preferably outside of the source), run this command:
cmake -DLYX_ENABLE_EXPORT_TESTS=ON /path/to/source
# then build
make
# then run tests
ctest

There are currently many tests failing, so you would need to run the
tests without the patch and with the patch, and see if there are any
differences.

The tests take a long time. You can run them in parallel but this can
mess things up. See in Development.lyx the part about "‑‑rerun-failed"
of ctests for how to get the advantages of parallel testing without the
worry.

Because the tests take so long, I would do the build with the patch in
one directory, without the patch in a separate directory, and then run
two instances of ctest and leave it overnight.

I can run the tests if the above seems like too much trouble.

In that case, if you already have everything set up and that does not cost you any more effort, thank you for stepping forward.