On 11.08.2016 14:56, racoon wrote:
On 20.07.2016 16:41, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Le 12/07/2016 13:30, racoon a écrit :
I have attached a first attempt at implementing a toolbar lock.
(Unfortunately, it is a bit intermingled with a lfun implementation for
changing the icon-size.)

Hi, I can have a look. Do you have an updated patch in the meanwhile?

Hi, Thanks and sorry for the delay. Here is an updated version. (I hope
I have not forgotten to include all files in the patch.) This time the
Lock Toolbars Positions is locked if and only if each toolbar is locked.
I guess that makes more sense.

And if you want to try the locking of individual toolbars and the interaction with the Lock (All) Toolbars Positions you can replace the "toolbars" menu in stdmenus.inc by

        Menu "toolbars"
                Toolbars
                Submenu "Lock" "lock_toolbars"
        End

        Menu "lock_toolbars"
                Item "Standard" "toolbar-movable standard"
                Item "View/Update" "toolbar-movable view/update"
                Item "Exatra" "toolbar-movable extra"
        End

Daniel